ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit has been updated to version 1.2.0! This brings a variety of changes to the underlying code in the toolkit, in preparation to decouple ShadowBox into a separate framework.
The main changes include:
- NEW! Module Configuration System – ShadowBox is evolving into a framework, and as such, will have a variety of planned (and unplanned) modules and integrations in the future. The new module system allows you to enable or disable specific modules as necessary for your project or scene(s).
- Namespace Change – The primary namespace for ShadowBox has changed from
ShadowBox. This better aligns with the directory structure and package name.
- Directory Change – The primary directory for the Interactivity Toolkit module has changed.
- NEW! Online Documentation – Online documentation for ShadowBox and its’ assorted modules can be found here. The documentation included therein is a work in progress, and is subject to change.
- BUG SQUASH – Dome Colliders now properly work!
- NEW! Extra Fields – Additional trigger options have appeared in both Dome Collider and Box Trigger Areas.
- Editor Window and Inspector Theming – Reworked all existing editors and inspectors for ShadowBox and assorted modules to be more uniform and readable regardless of Unity Editor theme.
You can find ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit by clicking here!