It has been far too long since RPG Builder 2.0.0 was released, but after a long upgrade process, (we recreated the asset from the ground up!) UMA for RPG Builder 2.0.0 has been submitted to the Unity Asset Store for approval! While you wait, check out the new tutorial video!
ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit has been updated to version 1.2.0! This brings a variety of changes to the underlying code in the toolkit, in preparation to decouple ShadowBox into a separate framework.
The main changes include:
- NEW! Module Configuration System – ShadowBox is evolving into a framework, and as such, will have a variety of planned (and unplanned) modules and integrations in the future. The new module system allows you to enable or disable specific modules as necessary for your project or scene(s).
- Namespace Change – The primary namespace for ShadowBox has changed from
ShadowBox. This better aligns with the directory structure and package name.
- Directory Change – The primary directory for the Interactivity Toolkit module has changed.
- NEW! Online Documentation – Online documentation for ShadowBox and its’ assorted modules can be found here. The documentation included therein is a work in progress, and is subject to change.
- BUG SQUASH – Dome Colliders now properly work!
- NEW! Extra Fields – Additional trigger options have appeared in both Dome Collider and Box Trigger Areas.
- Editor Window and Inspector Theming – Reworked all existing editors and inspectors for ShadowBox and assorted modules to be more uniform and readable regardless of Unity Editor theme.
You can find ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit by clicking here!
Want to learn tips, tricks, and best practices from veteran indie Unity developers? Covering topics like VR, optimization, visual scripting, business tips, talks on how to land jobs, publishing assets, AI, character controllers, DOTS, audio and more, plus a slew of sweet bonuses, this conference is one you can attend in your pajamas.
Check out the upcoming Game Dev Guild Conference and reserve your seat now!
Check out the upcoming Enviro for Interactivity Toolkit package for ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit!
Help your games reach new heights in immersion and interactivity. Check it out in the video below!
But wait, there’s more! Want a preview of the documentation, too?! You’re in luck!
Hi there! Long time no chat – we’ve been hard at work filling custom orders for our clients and have had little time to even remember a blog exists! Fret no longer, however – we come with an update or two sure to be worthy of the absence.
We have opened our own storefront! Here you will be able to purchase various things that may be Unity related, but not necessarily fit for the Asset Store (like the Discord bot below, for example!), as well as all of our assets, and even some from our partners!
This week, we released a Discord bot for Unity Asset Store publishers that automagically verifies invoices for Asset Store purchases. The bot features the capability to assign each asset its’ own role – don’t wait, buy it today! Unity Publisher Invoice Verification Bot can be found here. Cost: $25 USD.
This is just the beginning, folks. Stay tuned for more updates and even more cool things headed your way in the next year!