It has been far too long since RPG Builder 2.0.0 was released, but after a long upgrade process, (we recreated the asset from the ground up!) UMA for RPG Builder 2.0.0 has been submitted to the Unity Asset Store for approval! While you wait, check out the new tutorial video!
Our partner, Blink is being featured in a Publisher Spotlight sale on the Unity Asset Store! In addition to all of their assets being 50% off, they also curated a bundle of assets that work well with their prime offering, RPG Builder! One of our assets, UMA for RPG Builder is featured in the third tier along with other amazing assets like Path Painter™ II, Low Poly Terrain – Polaris 2020, and more!
ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit has been updated to version 1.2.0! This brings a variety of changes to the underlying code in the toolkit, in preparation to decouple ShadowBox into a separate framework.
The main changes include:
- NEW! Module Configuration System – ShadowBox is evolving into a framework, and as such, will have a variety of planned (and unplanned) modules and integrations in the future. The new module system allows you to enable or disable specific modules as necessary for your project or scene(s).
- Namespace Change – The primary namespace for ShadowBox has changed from
ShadowBox. This better aligns with the directory structure and package name.
- Directory Change – The primary directory for the Interactivity Toolkit module has changed.
- NEW! Online Documentation – Online documentation for ShadowBox and its’ assorted modules can be found here. The documentation included therein is a work in progress, and is subject to change.
- BUG SQUASH – Dome Colliders now properly work!
- NEW! Extra Fields – Additional trigger options have appeared in both Dome Collider and Box Trigger Areas.
- Editor Window and Inspector Theming – Reworked all existing editors and inspectors for ShadowBox and assorted modules to be more uniform and readable regardless of Unity Editor theme.
You can find ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit by clicking here!
Good news, everyone! Are you ready to add an unfathomable amount of interactivity and immersion to your game worlds? Introducing Enviro for Interactivity Toolkit (read more) and UniStorm for Interactivity Toolkit.
Combine ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit with the powerful weather of Enviro or UniStorm with our new integrations! Your props can now interact with weather changes, time of day, or seasonal changes, adding to the plethora of options already available by default in ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit.
Check out the upcoming Enviro for Interactivity Toolkit package for ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit!
Help your games reach new heights in immersion and interactivity. Check it out in the video below!
But wait, there’s more! Want a preview of the documentation, too?! You’re in luck!
Interactivity Toolkit for RPG Builder has been released on the Unity Asset Store! This asset integrates our latest release, ShadowBox: Interactivity Toolkit with RPG Builder to seamlessly combine our interactive props with RPG Builder’s interactive nodes.
Our partner Aquarius Max is readying another beautiful art pack for your fantasy world(s)! Introducing the Fantasy Series: Orc pack, full of all kinds of orcish delight. Here’s a preview – stay tuned for the drop!